[Not Really] Sorry.


Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ah, Summer!

The sun is shining again. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. It's warm. It's hot. It's perfect at night. I tend to get giddy when summer comes around. I love the heat. I feel so much more alive when it's this nice out. Which begs the question, why the hell do I live in Utah, a place that is 60% winter? The only thing keeping me here is my friends and family. Some people don't let that bother them. I'm also not that much of a change person. I'm not sure if I could just move to some other state at random and hope I don't die. Yes, Utah is where home and heart is, as much as I hate winter with a grotesque passion.

Do I have anything relevant to say here? Not today. I've been meaning to write here more often. But something always seems to get in the way. So much to update on.

But I will say this. I'm back to the gym and eating healthy again. It's been nice to go back. I've tried several other times with little success. It's like the feeling has to be right in order for me to go. Hopefully I can shed a few pounds and look a little less chubby. I don't want to be the guy that old friends run into, then after we leave they tell their friends "Yeah, I saw Johnny Walker the other day. He really let himself go. He got faaaaaaaaat."

Yeah, don't want to be that guy.

No comments: