[Not Really] Sorry.


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Brand New Era of Plain

I've written previously about my love for plain clothing. I have now taken that to a new level. Wal-Mart has once again satisfied my need for fitting plain clothing thanks to the likes of Fruit of the Loom. They produce all colors of the rainbow in plain shirts just ripe for my wearing. At last, I have found clothing without irritating logos or attention drawing designs. Just plain colors with a shirt pocket. In fact, I went crazy over this. I bought one of each color shirt with and without a shirt pocket. All for the price of $40 I completely revamped my wardrobe. Admittedly, most of the shirts are black. But I crossed new thresholds in my tastes of plain. For once, I bought shirts that were actually.....slightly.....brightly colored. A couple of blue, teal, red and dare I say, a yellow! Yes, It was a madness of plain. Shirts to be worn on all occasions. I don't know why I had never thought of this brilliant idea before. It's cheap. The shirts are barely 2 dollars. Much cheaper than the 15-20 I was paying for logos.

I have finally reached a new era of plain by which I can finally make wallflowers jealous of my plain-ness.

Here is to blending in and not standing out!

No comments: