So I was supposed to interview for the lead EMT position for LDS ER today. Only me and one other person have applied to lead what will be a 7 person team in May. They canceled the interview because the supervisor got stuck in meetings with hospital inspectors. Which was ok, I guess. But I really wanted to get the interview out of the way. I'm probably not going to get it since the person I'm running against has more experience. And really, in all honesty, is much more qualified to do the job than I. ha ha. I'm not sure if I could be the lead tech. I imagine I would screw up a lot more than I should.
I just wanted to give it a shot. Do something new. I have some ideas that I think would help make the job a little more enjoyable. Thats about all I got. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens when they reschedule my interview.
No comments:
Post a Comment